A hiker boot that will never let you down, the Munising Waterproof is built for industrial applications, such as manufacturing, construction, mechanic work or carpentry. The 6-in. work boot features EASE-engineered comfort, which is lightweight and comfortable, with a proprietary, durable foam midsole underfoot that provides non-stop energy return and keeps you comfortable all day long. The Munising also features new Nano toe. Just as protective as steel, that feature is 40% lighter than steel and leaves more room for your toes. The durable outsole is high performing too. It provides slip-resistance on slick and wet surfaces but is also abrasion resistant. Once you experience the power of comfort in the Munising, you will rely on it to keep you more safe, comfortable and dry than other work boots.
- ASTM F2413-11 non-metallic composite toe protects against impact or compression
- ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH electrical hazard protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600-Volt in dry conditions
- Strobel construction provides superior flexibility and lightweight durability
- Waterproof, full-grain leather upper keeps feet dry and protected
- Nylon Mesh Lining for added breathability and comfort
- Dual-density ease footbed provides additional shock absorption
- EASE EVA Midsole provides exceptional shock absorption and returns energy