ANSELL CRUSADER FLEX 42-474 MODERATE HEAT PROTECTION WORK GLOVES
Combining heat resistance with comfort and good grip, the Ansell Crusader Flex 42-474 Moderate Heat Protection Work Gloves are ideal for protecting hands in a wide range of industries. The gloves are designed for intermittent handling of hot objects up to 180°C, and with improved grip further increase safety while working with hot objects and in both dry and oily environments. They also have a longer, gauntlet-style cuff for increased protection.
The product code for the pair of gloves is: 42-474.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE 42-474 GLOVES
- Designed for intermittent handling of hot objects up to 180°C
- Quality grip for safer handling in both dry and oily conditions
- Comfortable and flexible design with a sweat-absorbent non-woven liner
- Washable at 60°C for ongoing hygiene maintenance
- Longer, gauntlet-style cuff for increased protection in the wrist area
- Available in a range of sizes for a comfortable fit on either hand
- Suitable for a range of applications, from handling hot glass and hot casting to demoulding rubber tyres and belts
HANDLING HOT OBJECTS
It is essential that gloves offering enough heat resistance are worn when handling hot objects. The 42-474 gloves are suitable for the intermittent handling of hot objects up to 180°C. This is combined with good grip for safer, more secure handling in both dry and oily environments.
The Moderate Heat Protection Work Gloves are comfortable to wear, with a flexible design for efficient working. They also feature a non-woven felt liner that absorbs sweat to keep hands comfortable and feeling fresher for longer.
APPLICATIONS OF THE ANSELL CRUSADER FLEX 42-474 GLOVES
The Ansell Crusader Flex Moderate Heat Protection Work Gloves are suitable for the following applications:
- Demoulding rubber tyres, belts, and profiles
- Handling hot castings and wooden plates
- Handling hot glass
- Metal fabrication
- Removing sterilised products from autoclaves
TESTING OF THE ANSELL CRUSADER FLEX 42-474 GLOVES
The Ansell Crusader Flex Nitrile Gloves meet the following specifications:
- European Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- EN 407:X2XXXX
- EN 388:2016:2241B
The table below showcases the test results of the Ansell Crusader Flex 42-474 gloves according to EN 388 Mechanical Risk specifications.
|ISO Cut Resistance||B|