TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Customers and/or agents and/or representatives are required to check their goods thoroughly before signed for receipt thereof.
- No claims for short delivery will be entertained after the customer and/or representative has signed as recipient of the goods.
- No goods sold on an invoice are returnable for cash, exchange or credit.
- The goods are supplied in accordance with the specifications (if any)( submitted by the buyer and any additions or alterations shall be the subject of an extra charge.
- Where a period is named for delivery and such period is not extended by mutual consent in writing or under the provisions of clause 4,hereof ,the buyer shall take delivery within that period. If for any reason the buyer is unable to accept delivery of the goods at the time that the goods are due and ready for delivery the seller may store the goods until actual delivery and the buyer shall be liable to the seller for the reasonable costs.( insurance and storage) or if so doing,such costs shall be in addition to any other payment or damages for which the buy may become liable in respect of failure to take delivery at the appropriate date anytime or date for delivery named by the seller is estimated only and the seller shall not be liable for any consequence of any delay,unless otherwise stipulated by the seller,delivery shall be at the seller’s place of business and the buyer at its own expense shall make proper provision for the transportation and/or collection of the goods from the seller’s place of business.
- In the event of war,invasion actor,foreign enemy,hostilities,civil war,riots,civil commotion,revolution,insurrection or military usurped war,the seller shall be relieved of liabllities incurred under this contract wherever and to the extent of which the fulfillment of such obligations is prevented,frustrated or impeded as a consequence of any such event or by any statue,rules,regulations,orders or regulations issues by any government ,department or duly constituted authority or from strikes, lockouts, breakdown or plant or any other causes (whether or of a like nature) beyond the seller’s control.
- In accordance with the provisions of sections 21 of the goods act chapter 82 no.30 the seller reservers the right of disposal of the goods which are the subject of this contract until have been paid in full, by or on behalf of the buyer.in the event of the buyer reselling the goods before that condition has been made, the seller’s interest shall attach to the proceeds of such resale,whether received of receiveable, without prejudice to any further claim the seller may have against the buyer under this contract not withstanding the foregoing, the goods shall be at the buyer’s risk from the time of delivery to him or any carrier or agent acting on his behalf.
- In special circumstances only, written authorised returns will be subjected to a handling change.
- Any expressed or implied conditions, statements or warranties, statory or otherwise, with to the goods is hereby excluded.
- All accounts which are outstanding and remain unpaid for period of thirty days after care has become due will bear interest at the rate of 1 1/2 percent per month except where otherwise agreed to in writing.
- All prices quoted(either by telephone or by writing) are fixed and shall not be subject to any deduction whatsoever and the customer and/or his agent upon signing the invoice/delivery note shall be deemed to have noticed and to have accepted and to have accepted the goods at the said price.
- Untill full payments has been received by Caribbean Safety Products Ltd.(the company) for all the goods supplies at any time by the company to the customer, the property in the shall remain with the company notwithstanding delivery of the goods to the customer,however until the total purchase price of the goods has been paid the company shall be entitled to repossess and/or sell the goods and for the purpose of repossessing the goods,which are in accordance with the description and quantities of goods invoiced and delivered the company shall be at liberty to enter upon any land or building on or which the goods are situated or are thought by the company to be situated and the cost and expenses of repossession, storage, insurance and sale shall be for the customer’s account.
- No waiver or modification of these conditions shall be binding upon the seller unless made in writing and signed by a daily representative of the seller.
- The company shall retain absolute title ownership and right to possession of the above goods until full payments is received.
- Please ensure the items purchase from this site is in compliance with your country’s law and regulations,the said company will not be liable for any misuse of goods sold.
Standard PROTECTION CLAUSES for inclusion in your Contract Documents, i.e. Application for Credit, Loan Forms, Delivery Notes,Invoices and Pro Notes.
- “The Customer shall be liable for all resonable COLLECTION and/or LEGAL CHARGES incurred by the company in the recovery of any unpaid invoice balance or any sums payable by virtue of a dishonoured cheque.”
- “Credit charges at the rates of……..%(Company to decide) per month will be charged on any balance over 30 days in arrears.”
Consent Clause for Credit Bureau Clients
“I / We hereby expressly authorize and grant consent to: (here insert your Company’s name – hereinafter called “the Credit Grantor)”, whether acting on its own, or through any Credit Reporting Agency, to seek and obtain, verbally or in writing, and / or to exchange or release any information relating to my / our past credit history and dealings, whether in Trinidad and Tobago or elsewhere ,with any third parties which the Credit Grantor may consider pertinent in arriving at an informed of my / our credit – worthiness or credit rating”