PARTICULATE FILTER, X-PLORE®, PURE P100 / NUISANCE ODOR, (MUL 20), DRAEGER 6738392
Particulate Filter, X-plore® Pure Odor. P100/Nuisance Odor Protection: Nuisance Organic Vapors & Acid Gases, Dräger 6738392.
DRAEGER 6738392, PARTICULATE FILTER, X-PLORE® PURE P100, NUISANCE ODOR, (MUL20). ¹OV/AG At levels below the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). For X-plore® Half Face Mask and Full Face Mask, Respirators.
Price Unit of measure: 1, (MUL 20), Sold 20 per box.
Dräger X-plore® Particulate Filters
Where dusts or aerosols arise – a particulate filter provides perfect respiratory protection. Since filters are divided into different classes, the particulate of concern, and sometimes the concentration level, must be identified in advance. In addition, certain “hazardous” particles may require a higher filter rating to be used. Some filters utilize an activated carbon impregnated into the media to protect against nuisance levels of vapors and gases. The filter classes are as follows:
Filter Class – Meaning.
• N – non-oil resistant not for use in atmospheres containing oil.
• R – oil resistant cannot use longer than 480 min, or one work shift, in atmospheres containing oil.
• P – oil proof can be reused in atmospheres containing oil.
95%, 99%, 99.97% (100) – when tested against particles 0.3 microns in size.
Dräger X-plore® Pure Filter:
Low-Profile Particulate Filters
• Light-weight and flexible.
• Teardrop shape provides unrestricted view.
• Low-profile design allows fit under visors.
• Large surface area permits long service life with low breathing resistance.
• Can be used alone or in combination with gas cartridges.
• Nuisance odor¹ version available for control against organic vapors/acid gases.
Particulate Filter Pads
• Versatile use: can be used alone or in combination with gas cartridges. • Economic solution for frequent filter replacement.
Course Particulate Filter Pads
• A unique pre-filter used to extend the life of our combination cartridges. • Removes heavy particulates before entering the P100 filter.
OVERVIEW OF PARTICULATE FILTERS
Filter Type – Filter Class – Qty/Bx – Part No.
Dräger X-plore Pure – P100 – 20 – 6738350.
Dräger X-plore Pure Odor – P100 – OV/AG – 20 – 6738392.
Particulate Filter with housing – P100 – 22 – 6738012.
Particulate Filter Pad – N95 – 20 – 6738020, R95 – 20 – 6738021.
Course Pre-Filter – Pad Not Rated – 40 – 6738159.
¹At levels below the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL).
Out of stock