Buckeye’s 2.5 LB Monoammonium Phosphate based fire extinguisher is designed for use in combating Class A, B, and C type fires. Commonly known as an “ABC” fire extinguisher is designed for use in homes, office buildings, warehouses, motor vehicles, farms, and woodworking areas.
• Manufactured in accordance with ANSI/UL 299 and ANSI/UL 711 Standards and is DOT compliant. UL and ULC Listed
• Trilingual label: English, Spanish, and French
• US COAST GUARD approved as Type B:C Size I when used in conjunction with Mounting Bracket Model A2. Mounting Bracket included.
• Polyester epoxy powder coated steel cylinder with anodized all-metal valve assembly.
• ABC dry chemical is available in 50 lb. Pails for recharging Buckeye extinguishers.
Agent Capacity: 2.5 lbs / 1.13 kg
UL/ULC Rating: 1-A:10-B:C
Shipping Weight: 5.5 lbs / 2.5 kg
Height: 14.75 in / 37.5 cm
Width: 4.875 in / 12.4 cm
Unit Diameter: 3.375 in / 8.6 cm
Discharge Time: 9 seconds
Discharge Range: 9 –15 ft / 2.7 – 4.6 m
Operating Temperature Range:
-65° F to 120° F / -54° C to 49° C