Buckeye’s 30 lb. Purple K (PK) Fire Extinguisher is a high-performance fire extinguisher utilizing a potassium bicarbonate-based extinguishing agent, one of the most effective agents for Class B and Class C fires. Typical uses: For flammable liquid hazards in public areas such as offices, classrooms, multi-family residences, and parking garages. For flammable liquid fires in commercial operations such as industrial facilities, sanitation facilities, vehicle service centers, and healthcare facilities.
• Manufactured in accordance with ANSI/UL 299 and ANSI/UL 711 Standards. UL and ULC Listed.
• DOT and TC Compliant. US Coast Guard Approved with Vehicle Bracket Model 811.
• Polyester epoxy powder coated steel cylinder with all-metal valve assembly, operating lever, and handle.
• Color coded pressure gauge for easy verification of pressure status.
• Rechargeable for repeated usage.
• Trilingual labels; English, Spanish, and French
• Purple K dry chemical is available in 50 lb. Pails for recharging Buckeye extinguishers.